Description

How I turned lead into gold.
This blog is a personal account of my journey into motherhood. It about my daughters Bella's life and how I handled her death. As well as my personal healing from grief and my journey forward into my next pregnancy.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

For Mother's Day I Got a Rainbow


I'd like to introduce to you, baby Bow. Who is Bow you might ask? Bow is the new "womb name" for our next baby. Bow is short for rainbow. They say that the baby following a still birth or neonatal death is called a Rainbow baby. So we shortened it to Bow. Yes what I am telling you is that we are pregnant! Can you believe it? We got the green light from our doctor and boy did we floor it! It was the end of Feb. and he told us that if we could do "it" then we could do it. Here we are, fertile Myrtles. We calculated my ovulation and gave it a go.
Our little Bow with a heartbeat!

Here we are almost 3 months later and 11 weeks along. We are having a baby, a live one I might add, and we are stoked! Bella made the space for little Bow and this is our time. We are beyond thrilled and happy. Each day we heal more and more and each day we feel closer to our babies. We are going to be parents of 2 gorgeous children and we can't wait! We get to have another perfect pregnancy. This time around we have our very own spirit guide. Beautiful Bella is a shining light in our lives and will continue to guide us through this life. She made the space for our little Rainbow and has made our lives so rich and full of life. Without her we would only think we know happiness. Now we truly know. Our lives are so magical and we couldn't be happier.

That's us holding the pee stick! Positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment