Description

How I turned lead into gold.
This blog is a personal account of my journey into motherhood. It about my daughters Bella's life and how I handled her death. As well as my personal healing from grief and my journey forward into my next pregnancy.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Learning to Live in Spirit

One thing I have learned in my journey in motherhood is about spirit. I have lost 2 of my babies in the human form but have gained 2 spirit children. Through my experience with Bella I learned that the most important thing that keeps me connected to her is to live from my spirit. Most of us has a form of spiritual practice even if it's simply spending time in nature. For me it's living from my heart, where I believe the essence of my children are.

I believe that we all are here in spirit whether we are alive literally as a body or passed on, we exist as our true selves as divine beings. To me this is science. This is the heart, this is love and this is me, my true self. Living from my heart includes doing things daily to feel my spirit and to tune in to my divine nature. I am a divine spirit and try to live in that place daily.

From using the Avatar tools I have learned to live from my heart by uncovering myself from underneath all the beliefs and definitions that I have been hiding under my whole life without being aware of it. The definitions and stories we live in from day to day are not us, only simply how we define ourselves. After losing Bow, I have learned to appreciate my spiritual companions in there true form of spirit and honor their human experience as short as it may seem.

I think sometimes we get so attached to what we see and what we experience as humans, that we forget that it does not define us. It simply is an experience to learn from. I know we need to experience this to evolve in this life. It is our honor, our grace to have such powerful lessons as long as we can learn from them and not harbor them. We can release our attachments to our experiences and ask ourselves, what is here to be learned? It can bring powerful insights and healing. When people say that we aren't given anything that we can't handle, I believe it. I am still alive. We can handle it because we created it and attracted it to learn from. These lessons are eternal. We remain forever changed.

I choose to make it a lesson instead of a punishment. I choose to live, love and feel spirit all the time. It feels like a kindness to our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment